In this module, iFetch and iChannelDesk (ICD) the following topics will be covered:
iFetch is an application that runs in the background and is the default mode for viewing files, or “Direct Mode”. With iFetch (Direct Mode), users can quickly and easily access client files to make any necessary changes to a file(s) without the need to have iChannelDesk (ICD) application running in the background.
By default, all iChannel Clients will have iFetch as their default "direct mode" for viewing, editing, and saving a file. There are additional options which are “only” available at the Administrative level within iChannel.
- iFetch (Direct Mode) is the system wide default installation for all iChannel clientsfor for making any edits to a client file.
iChannelDesk is an application that enables users to quickly perform frequent activities (task) from their desktop. iChannelDesk allows users to:
- Open iChannel file(s)
- Save email(s) directly from Outlook (or any email system) directly into iChannel
- Save file(s) directly to iChannel
- Route file(s) directly to iChannel
- Save file(s) directly to IChannelDesk Monitor Folder (Pending Files)
- Sync Outlook Contacts into iChannel